Micwizard Micwizard

Pretty fucking amazing.

though it may be amazing i have seen it enough to give an honest review instead of "ZOMG ZO FAWKING 3PIC".

It was amazing but a few things brought it down a bit. I noticed that almost all of the effect layers were above the character layers. So i couldn't really see what was going on. And What could be seen was either somewhat stiff, Or was slow, making the animation loose tempo. (except the part where micwizard and micboss were actually hand to hand combating on the wall) Though i did like the theme of "mic"something and how you added all of the sparky sound effects. All in all it was an amazing animation with amazing effects. Great job and I hope one day you have a professional job. :D

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

LOL

Dude this is great! I loved the story line! Especially how you make your characters! Loved the animation too. How heads kinda bobble and leave the eyes behind. Love that style. And the humor was right up my alley. Loved the entire thing. I'm glad you have more than just one i can watch!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Amazing

Its funny how no water comes out of them at all. xD I love it.

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

PEICE OF SHIT GAME

HOLY JEBUS I KANT GUT P4ST TEH FOCKING SNIPER MISSON. EVERYTIME I WHIPE 0UT MY SN1PER I GET B0MBED DAMN IT.

Canabalt Canabalt

Great game

Not very complicated, easy to follow and i liked how you added the birds. Very good idea. :D

1pt Perspective Tutorial 1pt Perspective Tutorial

I remember learnig something like this in art clas

I completely forgot about vanishing points. I always just used the skew tool. xD im so stupid. great tut though. Really helpful with artists and animators.

Hyrulian Rave Hyrulian Rave

Well, you got me. I was originally searching for some more epic sounding music so I could get some goosebumps and I got pissed when I found a shitty techno remix. However this one I didn't get really pissed off at. I actually thought this one was fantastic. Although it could use a good noticeable mix up of the drum pattern every once in a while. Rather than just once. Other than that though, its pretty nice.

4.5 for you. (Y)

danyool777 responds:

:o
This is a shitty techno remix aswell, dont lie.
Thanks for the review though <3

Garden Party Garden Party

Goog god i love you. :D

It seriously cant get ANY better than this. No. This is amazing as is. :D

Break the Targets Break the Targets

ahhhh so many memories.. :)

Same with marios pwn slide. Great remix and it sounds exactly like you ripped it from the disk. :D Great job! And the piano in the beginning was my favorite.