Hyrulian Rave Hyrulian Rave

Well, you got me. I was originally searching for some more epic sounding music so I could get some goosebumps and I got pissed when I found a shitty techno remix. However this one I didn't get really pissed off at. I actually thought this one was fantastic. Although it could use a good noticeable mix up of the drum pattern every once in a while. Rather than just once. Other than that though, its pretty nice.

4.5 for you. (Y)

danyool777 responds:

:o
This is a shitty techno remix aswell, dont lie.
Thanks for the review though <3

Garden Party Garden Party

Goog god i love you. :D

It seriously cant get ANY better than this. No. This is amazing as is. :D

Break the Targets Break the Targets

ahhhh so many memories.. :)

Same with marios pwn slide. Great remix and it sounds exactly like you ripped it from the disk. :D Great job! And the piano in the beginning was my favorite.

Mario's pwnd Slide Mario's pwnd Slide

I love music like this

And by "like this" i mean music that the louder it is the better. :D

Great remix. It. It sounds like you took it exactly from sm64! I love it. And I like how you added the symbols and claps. Great stuff! 10 STARS FO CHU

Boss Challenge DKR RMXLinkfan Boss Challenge DKR RMXLinkfan

DIDYKONG RACING FOR THE FUCKING WIN

Great remix man. its perfect and it reminds me completely of the first boss in dkr.

PivAd - Da Crashman Th33me PivAd - Da Crashman Th33me

Just as crazy as your animations..

Love it man. It has the weird jingle like Jagos said but i like it! :D

DST - Ghost of Star DST - Ghost of Star

Beutiful

This is definetly the song i would listen to when im slowly biking on the road. Its so relaxing. I love it. It has great mixes of drums, 16 bits and alot of other sounds. its amazing. Make more stuff like this! :D

HOOKED ON CHRONIC HOOKED ON CHRONIC

This is great!

It has the perfect amount of fast paced ness and the perfect amount of stoping and slowing down. I fucking love this!

-december dance- -december dance-

Not my favorite...

The beginning until 00:25 i think you could've done something super badass But the rest is not The best you could've done. good job though.

-Dark seaside- -Dark seaside-

Wow dude you have really outdone yourself.

I mean seriously. This has to be your best song in your entire collection. Its just amazing.